Damping refers to the characteristic that any vibration system is gradually degraded due to external influences or the inherent causes of the system in vibration, and the quantitative characterization of this characteristic.
The main effects of damping are as follows:
(1) Damping helps to reduce the resonance amplitude of the mechanical structure, thereby avoiding structural damage caused by the vibration stress reaching the limit;
(2) Damping helps the mechanical system to return to a stable state after being subjected to a transient shock;
(3) Damping helps to reduce the acoustic radiation generated by mechanical vibration and reduce mechanical noise. Many mechanical components, such as the housing of a vehicle, the noise of the saw blade, are mainly caused by vibration. Damping can effectively suppress resonance, thereby reducing noise;
(4) It can improve the machining accuracy, measurement accuracy and working accuracy of various machine tools and instruments. All kinds of machines, especially precision machine tools, need to have high seismic resistance and dynamic stability in dynamic environment. The dynamic performance can be greatly improved by various damping treatments;
(5) Damping helps to reduce the ability of the structure to transmit vibration. In the design of the vibration isolation structure of the mechanical system, the damping technology can be used reasonably, and the effect of vibration isolation and vibration reduction can be significantly improved.
The vibration damping sandwich mounts
manufactured by Xi'an Hoan Microwave Co., Ltd. is a vibration isolator used in vibration isolation and buffer systems of aviation instruments, instruments and radio stations. The existing vibration isolators are single-degree-of-freedom products, the horizontal stiffness is approximately 0, and the damping structure is complex and the impact resistance is poor. It was mainly developed to solve these problems. It includes an upper plate, a lower plate, a screw, a connecting nut, a casing, a lower spring, a bottom plate, and a rivet. It is characterized in that a spring pad and an upper spring are arranged above the upper shelf. The upper end of the upper spring is placed on the outer casing. A bushing is provided between the upper and lower shelves. The collar is sleeved on the bushing. The damping piece is placed on the ring. A cushion is disposed between the lower spring and the bottom plate. The advantage is that the vibration of the isolator is approximately equal to the vertical and horizontal directions, and the vibration isolation in any direction can be realized, the impact resistance is strong, the damping structure is simple, and the damping value is adjustable.