Wire rope isolator mounts has been widely used in vibration isolation buffers for electronic, mechanical equipment, computers and instrumentation on airborne, on-board, and shipboard. Wire rope isolator mounts is also used for the safety protection of missile satellite navigation, navigation and launch system, and vibration isolation buffer for mechanical and electronic equipment and facilities in harsh environments such as high and low temperature and chemical pollution. At present, the wire rope shock absorber plywood on the market is mainly divided into two types: stainless steel and aluminum. Each of these two materials has its own performance advantages, and its main features are as follows:
Stainless steel wire rope shock absorber
1. Chemical properties: the best material for electrochemical corrosion resistance;
2. Physical properties: heat resistance;
3. Mechanical properties: good strength and hardness;
4. Processability: Stainless steel can be used to make many products due to good plasticity.
Performance of aluminum wire rope shock absorber:
1. Low density. The density of aluminum is 2.7 g/cm3, which is equivalent to one-third of iron and copper, so it will be lighter. For special requirements, especially for light quality, aluminum is the best choice;
2. Good strength;
3. Excellent corrosion resistance;
4. Competitive prices. Aluminum is cheaper and less expensive than stainless steel;
5. Easy to process. Due to the low density, aluminum can be easily molded.
Of course, whether it is stainless steel or aluminum wire rope isolator mounts
, we should choose according to the specific conditions of the equipment and application environment. The right one is the best.