1. Anti-shock effect of rubber and anti-shock rubber materials
Rubber is characterized by high elasticity and high viscosity. The elasticity of rubber is produced by changes in the conformation of its curly molecules. The interaction of rubber molecules can impede the movement of molecular chains and show the characteristics of viscosity, so that the stress and strain are often in an unbalanced state. The curled long chain molecular structure of rubber and the weak secondary force between the molecules make the rubber material exhibit unique viscoelastic properties, so it has good shock absorption, sound insulation and cushioning properties. Rubber components are widely used to isolate vibration and absorb shock, because they have the characteristics of hysteresis, damping and large reversible deformation.
The hysteresis and internal friction characteristics of rubber are usually represented by loss factor, and the larger the loss factor, the more significant the damping and heat generation of rubber, the more obvious the damping effect. The size of the loss factor of rubber material depends not only on the structure of rubber itself, but also on temperature and frequency.
2. Development and application of anti-shock rubber products
Rubber shockproof products commonly known as rubber shock absorber. There are many kinds of rubber shock absorber, which can be divided into compression type, shear type, torsional type, impact type and mixed type. With the development of science and technology, there are more and more kinds of rubber shock absorbers and more and more applications. In the developing society, rubber shockproof products will receive more and more attention, and its development prospect will be very extensive.
Anti-shock rubber mainly used in:
Construction engineering: Because of the inevitability of the earthquake disaster, in the building, only the addition of anti-shock rubber can mitigate the damage of the disaster, reduce economic losses, and ensure personal safety.
Car: The anti-vibration product is used to control the vibration and noise of the automobile and to improve its control stability.
Railway rolling stock and railway sleeper pads: It can improve the cushioning performance of concrete sleeper rail, reduce the impact of sleeper rail on ballast bed and increase insulation.
Bridge: All the loads on the bridge span structure can be reliably transmitted to the pier, and the deformations of the end horizontal displacement and the rotation angle of the bridge span structure caused by the load can be withstood. The second is to adapt to the expansion and contraction caused by the change of temperature and humidity.
Other Articles You May Like
- November 5, 2018The shock isolator of rubber bearing has a relatively wide range of use, which can be used in the compression state, or can be sheared at will. And the best thing about it is that it has enough intern...view
- February 19, 2019With the continuous improvement of people's requirements for vibration control in production and life, as well as the emergence of modern intelligent technology and automatic control technology, the d...view
- May 22, 2019Main properties of this type of wire rope shock absorber product: It can ensure that the isolation system has good isolation performance under the condition of maximum safety impact (including earthqu...view
- March 12, 2019In the early years, when people talked about the term shock isolator, everyone still doesn't know much about it, but now it is said that everyone is more or less familiar. This is because the shock is...view
- November 5, 2018As a kind of important rubber vibration dampening mounts, rubber vibration dampening mount has been widely used in various machinery, automobile, railway locomotive, water transport, aircraft and othe...view
- May 22, 2019The gradual soft non-linear stiffness and hysteretic damping effect of wire rope isolator for vibration damping greatly affect the dynamic characteristics of the system. At the same time, the wire rop...view