Rubber shock vibration Isolator and rubber shock absorbers seem to work the same way, but in fact there are differences. One is to prevent vibration, the other is to reduce vibration. Although the effect is similar, the final effect is often different. In some specific environments, it is necessary to use vibration isolators, such as various types of land and marine machinery and equipment, for horizontal disturbance of mechanical equipment with vibration isolators will have a good effect.
1. Low natural frequency;
2. The damping ratio is suitable.
3. Transverse stiffness is higher than vertical stiffness.
4. Use a variety of installation forms, such as flat, inverted and side-mounted.
In fact, when the rubber shock isolator
is used horizontally, the lateral stability is good. When bearing relatively large vibration impact, it can absorb vibration, and automatically limit protection. At the same time, it has a strong ability to suppress resonance peaks. The self-vibration energy of bows, such as transient shock response, instantaneous excessive working conditions, can offset each other, so that the equipment will not appear any shaking or vibration.
What are the characteristics of rubber shock isolators?
1. Low self-seismic frequency;
2. It has a long service life and can resist the erosion of oil and water without being affected by temperature.
3. High stability and accurate test data.
4. Easy to process and produce, little change in characteristics; rubber shock absorber has better shock absorption effect at low frequency than other isolation devices, and its existence and utilization value is higher than rubber shock absorber.
Generally speaking, rubber shock isolators
and rubber absorbers are interoperable but different. They are all made of rubber, but different structures are used to weaken the vibration. But they are excellent shock absorbers in the industry.