Rubber vibration dampening mount
is made of thin steel plate and thin rubber plate alternately overlapped, vulcanized by high temperature and high pressure. Rubber vibration dampening mount can not only ensure the vertical stiffness and bearing capacity, but also significantly reduce the horizontal stiffness, so that the building has isolation performance. Rubber vibration isolation bracket can be divided into coreless type and core type according to whether or not the middle hole is cored. The coreless type is composed of steel plate and laminated rubber, and the core type (lead-core rubber support) is a cylindrical lead core set in the multi-layer rubber support.
Multi-layer rubber vibration dampening mount has the function of bearing building load and horizontal displacement. High damping rubber bracket absorbs a lot of vibration energy depending on the internal friction of rubber macromolecule chain segment and the synergistic effect of chain segment. Lead-core rubber support absorbs energy by plastic deformation during shear deformation of multi-layer rubber support. Lead core restores its mechanical properties by Recrystallization at room temperature. The functions of high damping rubber vibration dampening mounts and lead rubber bracket are realized. The combination of isolator and damper can greatly save building space and reduce cost. The damping of rubber vibration dampening mounts is less than 5%. The horizontal vibration isolation performance is realized by large deformation of laminated rubber. The horizontal large deformation is elastic deformation, which simplifies the design of bracket. Rigid sliding bracket has large displacement function. Horizontal energy dissipation depends on friction. Generally, the friction coefficient is not more than 3%. Rigid sliding bracket can be used with other types of brackets to reduce the equivalent stiffness in horizontal direction and increase the overall bearing capacity. It has obvious advantages in lighter weight buildings.
1. Vertical bearing capacity, which can support buildings stably;
2. Deformation performance - moderate flexibility, so that its low horizontal stiffness can adapt to the relative deformation between buildings and foundations;
3. Reasonable damping characteristics - can effectively control the seismic response of isolated structures, especially reduce the horizontal displacement of the superstructure;
4. Reset function - using the high elasticity of rubber material, the bracket can be restored to its original position very quickly in wind and earthquake.
5. Durability - Has the service life synchronized with the building.