Wire rope isolators have been widely used in the isolation and buffering of airborne, vehicle-borne, shipborne and other electronic, mechanical equipment, computers and instruments, the safety protection of missile satellite delivery, navigation and launch systems, and the isolation and buffering of machinery, electronic equipment and facilities in harsh environments such as high and low temperature and chemical pollution. At present, the steel wire rope vibration isolator
splint in the market is mainly divided into stainless steel material and aluminum material. The two materials have their own performance advantages, and their main characteristics are as follows:
Properties of stainless steel:
1. Chemical properties: the best material for resisting electrochemical corrosion
2. Physical properties: heat resistance
3. Mechanical properties: good strength and hardness
4. Machinability: Stainless steel can be used to manufacture many products due to its good plasticity.
Properties of aluminium:
1. Low density. Aluminum has a density of 2.7 grams per cubic centimeter, which is one third of that of iron and copper, so it is lighter. For special requirements, especially for light quality, aluminum is the best choice.
2. Good strength
3. Excellent anticorrosive performance
4. Competitive prices. Aluminum is cheaper than stainless steel.
5. Easy to process. Because of its low density, aluminium can be easily molded.
Of course, whether stainless steel or aluminium isolator, we should choose according to the specific conditions of the use of equipment and application environment. As one of the leading wire rope isolator manufacturers
in China, Hoan provides professional vibration isolators for you to choose the right product.