As an important type of shock-absorbing components, rubber shock isolators have been widely used in various kinds of machinery, automobiles, railway locomotives, water vehicles, airplanes and aircraft. It can be said that rubber shock isolators
are in demand wherever shock absorption and isolation are needed.
Types of Rubber Shock Absorber Vibration Isolator Mounts
According to different conditions of use, the rubber shock absorber vibration isolator mounts
can be designed into many types. At present, the most commonly used are mainly more than ten kinds as follows.
1) JP-type rubber shock isolator: It is suitable for electronic instruments, which can protect the whole machine from vibration and impact.
2) JPZ-type tridirective equal rigid rubber mounting: mainly used for aerospace and aviation instruments.
3) JPZ-type small-size aircraft shock absorber: used for various shock isolation and anti-shock devices in aerospace, aviation, and navigation.
4) JG-type shear shock absorber: used for fans, air compressors, refrigerators, water pumps and precision instruments.
5) Z-type rubber shock isolator with equal frequency: widely used in various machinery, instruments, machine tools, equipment, etc.
6) 6JX-type shock absorber: used for ships, vehicles and other power machinery.
7) 6WN-type diesel locomotive shock absorber: used for main engines of internal combustion engine.
8) "31"type rubber shock isolator: used for main engines for vessels and electronic scale.
9) SH-type double-plate shock isolator: used for ship machinery and equipment.
10) JV-type cylindrical spring shock isolator: used for various instruments and apparatus.
11) YU-type cylindrical shock isolator: used for marine main engine, auxiliary engine and other equipment.
12) WJ rubber shock isolator: widely used and can bear load in any direction.
13) YXN, XN rubber torsional vibration dampers: used in crankshaft system of automobile engine.
Advantages of Rubber Isolation Mounting Feet
The reason why rubber isolation mounting feet
are so widely used is that they effectively utilize the following characteristics of rubber:
1) Rubber has high elasticity and viscoelasticity;
2) Compared with steel materials, rubber has large elastic deformation and small elasticity modulus;
3) The impact stiffness of rubber is greater than the dynamic stiffness, and the dynamic stiffness is greater than the static stiffness, which is beneficial to reduce impact deformation and dynamic deformation;
4) The stress-strain curve is an elliptical lag line whose area is equal to the vibration energy (damping) converted into heat in each vibration period, which can be adjusted by formulation design;
5) Rubber is an incompressible material (Poisson's ratio is 0.5);
6) The shape of the rubber can be freely selected, and the hardness can be adjusted by formulation design, which can meet the requirements of stiffness and strength in different directions.
Therefore, the specific advantages of rubber isolation mounting feet are as follows:
(1) The shape can be freely determined, and the hardness can be controlled by adjusting the components of the rubber compound, which can meet the requirements for stiffness and strength in all directions;
(2) The internal friction is large and the shock absorption effect is good, which is beneficial to cross the resonance region and attenuate high frequency vibration and noise;
(3) The modulus of elasticity is much smaller than that of metal, which can produce greater elastic deformation;
(4) No sliding parts, easy to maintain;
(5) Small weight, easy to install and disassemble.
(6) The impact stiffness is higher than the static stiffness and dynamic stiffness, which is conducive to shock-produced deformation.
As one of rubber isolation mounts suppliers
, Xi'an Hoan Microwave Co., ltd has
nearly 13 years of professional experience in production, design and research. Our products are widely used in the entire industry, and in the global fields such as electronics, aerospace, national defense, marine, transportation, energy, drone cameras, railways, we are the main supplier of shock absorption products, so welcome to choose and buy our products.